July 28, 2016
Case Study: What Does a Marketing Report from E-dreamz Look Like?
I can’t begin to tell you how many countless horror stories I’ve heard from clients over the years concerning marketing reports – or the lack there of – from previous agencies they’ve partnered with. It’s absolutely painful to imagine paying for a service and having no clue what you’re getting out of it! Word to the wise, if you’re shopping for an agency, ask – nay, require a copy of a marketing report example. Expect names to be redacted to protect the anonymity of the business the example report belongs to but focus on the facts, figures and analysis provided. While reviewing, ask yourself:
- MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION & TAKEAWAY: How many leads or how much revenue came in during the month? How does it compare to the previous month? The previous year? Can you visualize the progress?
- How much traffic did my site bring in during the month? How does it compare to the previous month? The previous year? Can you visualize the progress? Is it broken down by traffic segment?
- How much did I spend in advertising dollars this month? What is the ROAS (return on ad spend)?
- What opportunities are available in the month ahead? What opportunities did we act on in the past month?
- Do I have a clear, high-level understand of what is going on in the account as a whole? Is there complete transparency?
So How About that Example of an E-dreamz Marketing Report?Ask and you shall receive my friends!
*Note that each of our reports are completely custom to the wants and needs of individual clients so no two reports look exactly the same.